|GERMAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
|peter huebner micro music laboratories
|M E D I C A L R E S O N A N C E T H E R A P Y M U S I C®
|R E D U C T I O N O F P S Y C H O – P H Y S I O L O G I C A L MA N I F E S T A T I O N S O F S T R E S S
Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations
- Reduced irritability and greater composure in 80% of a group of children with diabetes
- Improvement in the mental state in mentally overburdened women before, during and after gynecological surgery: in 22.2% a complete normalization and in 44.4% a significant improvement of the mental functions.
None of the control group experienced complete normalisation, 23% experienced a significant improvement.
- Reinforcement of the natural harmony in patients with multiple sclerosis: the subjective experience of the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® was identified by the patients, amongst other things, as an unusually deep experience of harmonic values such as trust, security, love, gratitude, inner peace, hope, confidence, freedom from worry, creativity, zest for life and happiness
- Reinforcement of positive values in children suffering from radiation sickness: all of the children experienced a significant reduction or dispersion of their fears and worries and a significant fall in the level of personal unrest.
In 40% of them the effects went far beyond the reduction of the negative characteristics.
The evaluations showed above all: a growing feeling of joy, growing satisfaction and inner well-being, a deep feeling of restfulness after listening to the music and an increase in their creative powers. It was obvious how, through the calming and stress-dispersing influence of the music, through its reducing of the anxieties and worries and especially through the deep experience of positive values, the course of the somatic illness also became better
- Stimulation of the imagination in older people and people of middle-age: while hearing the music, many experienced e.g. a wood, a lake, flowing water, sunlight and had many other positive experiences
- In epileptic patients the following parameters showed the most improvement: asthenic and paranoid traits, hypochondria, aggressiveness, depression and the general degree of the illness
- In 67.7% of the reports an improvement in the parameters of the mental state was recorded in the intervals between epileptic attacks. They were undefined in 23.5% of the reports and in 8.8% they worsened. In the control group the parameters improved in 36.4% of the reports, in 31.8% they were undefined and in 31.8% they worsened
- In 90% of the applications the epilepsy sufferers experienced as a result of the MRT Music®:
a calming effect, dispersion of tension, a raising of the spirits, a reduction in frequent mood-swings, reduced violent outbursts of temper, reduced touchiness, a general improvement in the state of their health
- Improvement in the mental state in older people and people of middle-age: the evaluation of questionnaires showed a significant reduction or complete dispersion of symptoms for the parameters bad mood, lethargy and touchiness. The dispersion of tension, acquisition of personal distance from unpleasant things, gentleness, inner peace, a kind of freedom from care and a spiritual state of mind were experienced time and again
- Normalization of mental functions after gynecological surgery: there was normalization of 77.8% of mental factors and for 11,1% there was a significant improvement. The common average profile after treatment showed a complete normalization of the mental functions. In respect of mood, 69% of the reports showed a significant improvement in mood and reported a feeling of an internal uplifting of the spirits
- Improvement in restlessness and melancholy states of mind in pregnant women with health disorders which threatened the pregnancy. The evaluations showed a healing effect in 93% of the women. The improvement in the mood and the general state stood at 87%. At the end of the treatment 69.2% of the reports showed a normalisation of the mental state; there was no incidence of a deterioration in the mental state
- Improvement in the mental state in patients with diabetes: reduced irritability, improved emotional stability and greater composure
- Improvement of the general state of mind in 77% of a group of women with mild OPH syndrome
- Reappraisal of previously undigested experiences in patients with multiple sclerosis: the subjective experience was identified by the patients, amongst other things, as an intensive and effective reappraisal of previously undigested experiences as a dispersion of past mental stress situations
If you want to look at the studies in detail, please visit: