|GERMAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
|peter huebner micro music laboratories
|M E D I C A L R E S O N A N C E T H E R A P Y M U S I C®
|R E D U C T I O N O F P S Y C H O – P H Y S I O L O G I C A L MA N I F E S T A T I O N S O F S T R E S S
Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations
- Reduction of the frequency of epileptic attacks by 75%(!) in 80% of the patients treated
- Reduction of the intensity of epileptic seizures in 80% of the patients treated
- Reduction of epileptic amnesia in 80% of the patients treated
- Improved individual profile of the functional asymmetry of the brain in epilepsy sufferers: in 73.3% of the patients there was a positive pattern of change, in 20% an undefined pattern of change and in 6.7% a negative; in the control group: in 27.8% positive, in 33.3% undefined and in 38.9% negative
- In 67.7% of the reports an improvement in the parameters of the mental state was recorded in the intervals between epileptic attacks.
They were undefined in 23.5% of the reports and in 8.8% they worsened.
In this, the MRT Music® had the strongest healing effect on the psycho-pathological syndrome which was predominant in the status of the individual patient. In the control group the parameters improved in 36.4% of the reports, in 31.8% they were undefined and in 31.8% they worsened
- In epileptic patients the following parameters showed the most significant improvement: asthenic and paranoid traits, hypochondria, aggressiveness, depression and the general degree of the illness
- In 90% of the applications the epilepsy sufferers experienced as a result of the MRT-Music®: a calming effect, dispersion of tension, a raising of the spirits, a reduction in frequent mood swings, reduced violent outburst of temper, reduced irritability, a general improvement in the state of their health
If you want to look at the studies in detail, please visit: