|GERMAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
|peter huebner micro music laboratories
|M E D I C A L R E S O N A N C E T H E R A P Y M U S I C®
|R E D U C T I O N O F P S Y C H O – P H Y S I O L O G I C A L MA N I F E S T A T I O N S O F S T R E S S
Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations
- Improvement of restless and melancholy emotional states in pregnant women under threat of miscarriage in the first trimester of pregnancy: Evaluating the MMPI a healing effect of the MRT-Music® could be documented in 14 out of 15 pregnant women. The improvement in the mood and the general state stood at 87% of the reports. At the end of the treatment with the MRT-Music® the mental state of 69,2% of the women was normal again; there was no incidence of a deterioration in the mental state.
- Improvement of the mental state / self-judgment of the Success of the Epilepsy Treatment: The application of the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® Group were considered by the patients in 90% of the treatments as successful.
- Improvement of the mental state in the intervals between epileptic seizures: Changes in the interparoxysmal state were documented in 67,7% of the patients of this group as positive, in 23,5% as undefined and in 8,8% as negative.
- Improvement of the general mental state in women with a mild OPH-syndrome: For 7-10 days 13 women listened to the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® in the morning and after lunch and had no other therapy during these days. In 10 of the 13 women (77%) the treatment with the music caused a clear improvement of the mental state.
- Normalisation of mental functions after gynaecological surgery: The common average profile after the treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® did not surpass 50-55 t-points, indicating a complete normalization of the mental functions in this group on average.
- Reducing psycho-emotional stress in pregnant women with somatic disorders in the last month of pregnancy: At the end of the treatment psychoemotional stress was lowered by 47%.
- Release of psycho-physiological manifestations of stress in older patients with atherosclerotic encephalopathy: The patients experienced very often a deep muscular relaxation combined with a sensation of warmth and with ease and sleepiness. Furthermore the symptoms “bad mood“, “lethargy“, “tension“ and “touchiness“ were significantly reduced or even completely released. Over and over again they reported of a release of stress, of the acquisition of distance from unpleasant things, the experience of gentleness, inner peace, a kind of freedom from care and a spiritual state of mind.
- Improvement of the psychosomatic status of children suffering from radiation sickness: The evaluation of the Spielberger-Khanin scale documented in all children a clear release of stress – a great reduction in fear about the possibility of an unsuccessful outcome of the treatment of the illness – a decrease in worry and inhibitions and a decrease in nervous reactions. The percentage of children experiencing a high level of personal unrest fell from 59,1% to 22,7%.
- Improved mental state in women after vacuum aspiration: After the treatment complete normalization of the mental functions was reestablished again in 22,2% of the women, in 44,4% a clear improvement could be documented, no change took place in 11,1% and 22,3% of the women experienced a certain degeneration.
- Reducing anxiety during labour in women with an initial inactivity of uterine contractility: The treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® resulted in a significant change of the hormonal situation: the beta-endorphin value dropped by 6.05 units and also ACTH showed a tendency to decrease – the hyperproductive hormone system was calmed and a more balanced state established.
- Reduced irritability, improved emotional stability and greater composure in diabetes patients: 13 out of them (81%) reported of a clear reduction in irritability, improved emotional stability and greater composure.
- Reducing irritability and improving composure in children with diabetes: In addition to the conventional treatment with diet and insulin preparations the 30 children in this group listened to Medical Resonance Therapy Music® for ten days, each day in the resting hour between 13 and 14 hours using headphones and compact disc. 80% of them experienced in this way a significant reduction of their irritability and showed greater composure.
- Regular and deep relaxation in patients with a psychovegetative syndrome: All patients reported of a regular and very deep relaxation as well as of a redeeming improvement of sleep. They experienced the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® as very comfortable and of strong effectiveness and characterized it as a kind of “healing music”.
- Abstinence from tranquilizers for children with hearing disorders: The children liked the treatment with MRT-Music® very much, for them it was a great subjective and calming experience, especially for the age group 13-14 years. Due to MRT-Music® we did not need to use tranquilizers during the treatment for most of the children.
If you want to look at the studies in detail, please visit: