|GERMAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
|peter huebner micro music laboratories
|M E D I C A L R E S O N A N C E T H E R A P Y M U S I C®
|R E D U C T I O N O F P S Y C H O – P H Y S I O L O G I C A L MA N I F E S T A T I O N S O F S T R E S S
Scientific Studies and Clinical Observations
- Deep relaxation in patients with severe migraine: At the end of the clinical observation 56% experienced a regular deep relaxation through the treatment with MRT-Music®.
- A Regular deep relaxation in patients with a psychovegetative syndrome: All patients reported of a regular and very deep relaxation as well as of a redeeming improvement of sleep. They experienced the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® as very comfortable and of strong effectiveness and characterized it as a kind of “healing music”.
- Reducing irritability and improving composure in children with diabetes: 80% of the children experienced in this way a significant reduction of their irritability and showed greater composure.
- Reducing sleep disorders in diabetes patients: 13 of the patients (81%) reported of a significant reduction of their sleep disorder.
- Reduction of the stress hormone cortisol after gynaecological surgery: At the end of the postoperative treatment, which means at the 10th-12th day, the cortisol content in blood was reduced by factor 2,4 (60%), in the control group this factor was 1,7 (41%) compared to the initial level.
- Reducing the level of the stress hormone cortisol in pregnant women under threat of miscarriage: As can be seen in the chart the level of cortisol reduced by 36% in this group – double as much as in the medical drug group – while the progesterone level doubled, four times as much as in the control group.
- Reducing sleep disorders in patients suffering from severe radiation disease with autonomic neural cerebrovascular disorders: Sleep disorders reduced dramatically: were the frequency of sleep disturbances on average by 95% before the treatment it reduced down to 17% after 10 days of treatment.
- Improvement of the mental state / self-judgment of the success of the epilepsy treatment: The application of the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® Group were considered by the patients in 90% of the treatments as successful, in 6,7% of the treatments as undefined and in 3,3% as negative.
- Activation of anti-oxidising processes in patients with severe radiation sickness and autonomic neural cerebrovascular disorders: Regression of spontaneous chemo-luminosity and malonic aldehyt levels in blood by 70% with a simultaneous rise in the erythrocid resistance to peroxide of 52% and a harmonization of the amplitudinal characteristics of the electrical potentials of the skin. These parameters mark an effective reduction of stress.
- Reduction of sleep disorders in patients with severe migraine: At the end of the clinical observation sleep had improved clearly in 43% of the patients.
- Improvement of the general mental state in women with a mild OPH-syndrome: In 10 of the 13 women (77%) the treatment with the music caused a clear improvement of the mental state.
- Improvement of the mental state in the intervals between epileptic seizures: Changes in the interparoxysmal state were documented in 67,7% of the patients of this group as positive, in 23,5% as undefined and in 8,8% as negative.
- Reducing hormonal manifestations of stress during labour: The treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® resulted in a significant change of the hormonal situation: the beta-endorphin value dropped by 6.05 units and also ACTH showed a tendency to decrease – the hyperproductive hormone system was calmed, hormonal manifestations of stress reduced and a more balanced state established.
- Reduced sleep disorders in patients with a psychovegetative syndrome: All patients reported of a regular and very deep relaxation as well as of a redeeming improvement of sleep. They experienced the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® as very comfortable and of strong effectiveness and characterized it as a kind of “healing music”.
- Normalisation of sleep after gynaecological surgery: After surgery the women complained of sleep disorders. Under treatment with Medical Resonance Therapy Music® 70% of them experienced a normalization of sleep.
- Abstinence from Tranquilizers for children with hearing disorders: The children liked the treatment with MRT-Music® very much, for them it was a great subjective and calming experience, especially for the age group 13-14 years. Due to MRT-Music® we did not need to use tranquilizers during the treatment for most of the children.
- Improvement of sleep in pregnant women with a mild form of the OPH-Syndrome: Through the treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® sleep improved in 10 of them (77%).
- Improved mental state in women after Vacuum Aspiration: After the treatment complete normalization of the mental functions was reestablished again in 22,2% of the women, in 44,4% a clear improvement could be documented, no change took place in 11,1% and 22,3% of the women experienced a certain degeneration.
- Improvement of the psychosomatic status of children suffering from radiation sickness:
The evaluation of the Spielberger-Khanin scale documented in all children a clear release of stress; a great reduction in fear about the; a decrease in worry and inhibitions and a decrease in nervous reactions.
The percentage of children experiencing a high level of personal unrest fell from 59,1% to 22,7%.
- Reducing sleep disorders in pregnant women with somatic disorders in the last month of pregnancy: Before starting with the treatment, the frequency of sleep disorders was 86%, after the conventional treatment and the additional application of the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® it was only 7%.
- Improvement of restless and melancholy emotional states in pregnant women under threat of miscarriage in the first trimester of pregnancy:
- Release of psycho-physiological manifestations of stress in older patients with atherosclerotic encephalopathy: Evaluating the MMPI a healing effect of the MRT-Music® could be documented in 14 out of 15 pregnant women. The improvement in the mood and the general state stood at 87% of the reports. At the end of the treatment with the MRT-Music® the mental state of 69,2% of the women was normal again; there was no incidence of a deterioration in the mental state.
- Normalisation of mental functions after uterine fibromyom surgery: By the treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® within the context of the complex therapy great changes in the mental profile took place – in 77,8% of the factors a complete normalization established – in 11,1% of the factors a significant improvement became evident – in 11,1% of the factors a deterioration occurred. The common average profile after the treatment with the Medical Resonance Therapy Music® did not surpass 50-55 t-points, indicating a complete normalization of the mental functions in this group on average.
- Reduction of psycho-emotional stress in pregnant women with somatic disorders in the last month of pregnancy: At the end of the treatment psychoemotional stress was lowered by 47%.
- Calming of the fetus during labour: Acceleration and deceleration of fetal heart beat reduced – the fetus was calmed.
||For this indication please use the program:
If you want to look at the studies in detail, please visit: